Wedding Venues in Chorley
Proudly Working In Partnership With Glendale Golf Club
Thinking of wedding venues in Chorley? The historic grounds of the Duxbury Park estate roll across 180 acres of ancient woodlands and the River Yarrow. Duxbury Park is steeped in historical wonder and charm and contains an abundance of wildlife including foxes, herons and kestrels.
Imagine your dream wedding or event, set in picturesque woodlands and beautiful stone walled gardens. An ancient beech tree avenue leading you and your guests into secluded lawn areas, just perfect for your Marquee Wedding or Event. Complete with plentiful green space for you and your wedding party to celebrate, relax and enjoy, this really is the perfect venue for you.
Duxbury Park is situated in Chorley, the heart of Lancashire and is only minutes away from the M61 Junction 8 and M6 Junction 27, providing easy access from both Manchester and Liverpool as well as other parts of the UK. View location…
Why Duxbury Park?
• Home to Glendale Golf Club
• Historical Estate of Miles Standish
• 180 Acres of Ancient Woodlands
• Secluded lawn areas and Beech Tree Avenue
• Plentiful green space to celebrate, relax and enjoy
• Situated in the heart of Lancashire for easy access
• Flexible Marquee, Catering and Bar Services tailored to your own taste