Wedding Receptions Venues in Liverpool
St George’s Hall
Proudly Working In Partnership With
Liverpool City Halls
At the heart of Liverpool’s St George’s Quarter and directly opposite Lime Street Station, St George’s Hall is a breathtaking venue. St George’s Hall provides a beautiful setting in which to get married, the magnificent gardens and historical buildings give a stunning backdrop for your wedding photographs.
There are a selection of fabulous rooms available; ‘The Concert Room’ is an exquisite, intimate location and is licensed for civil ceremonies and ‘The Great Hall’ can host up to 600 dining or 800 for a drinks reception and you can opt to have the famous Willis Organ played for a grand bridal entrance.
St George’s Hall is situated in the heart of Liverpool City and is only an hour away from Manchester. View location.
TotallyDvine can bring your St Georges Hall dream alive, together we can create your special day or occasion using one or all of our services – Marquees, Catering, Bars and Wedding planning Services. Wedding venues Liverpool city centre – St George’s Hall
Why St George’s Hall?
- Home to Liverpool City Halls
- Breathtaking historical building
- Magnificent gardens
- Beautiful setting for stunning photographs
- Choice of rooms available
- Able to host wedding ceremony
- Situated in the City Centre only an hour away from Manchester
- Flexible Room Dressing, Catering and Bar Services all tailored to your own taste